Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Wip Dubstep Its just a game ! (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=178167)

JpPropellaed 2013-03-14 19:57

RMX Dubstep Its just a game / Danger danger Stephanie Kay
 
Loading SoundCloud…
RMX Stephanie Kay Danger danger !

DavidA 2013-03-14 21:57

This has to be the best "Dubstep" I've heard here. Excellent, I listened to the whole thing.

JpPropellaed 2013-03-15 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidA (Post 1261529)
This has to be the best "Dubstep" I've heard here. Excellent, I listened to the whole thing.

Hey thanks very much David ' i am guessing its not your first choice/Dubstep ' lol

Beckett 2013-03-15 01:28

Nice work!

So all these sounds are samples right now? No synths? I love glitchy stuff like this.

R3dz 2013-03-15 02:02

Thats really nice! I like the dubby feel of it. (By dubby I mean dub reggae with the chord skanking you got going on and the chilled vibe and atmospherics).

JpPropellaed 2013-03-15 03:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beckett (Post 1261777)
Nice work!

So all these sounds are samples right now? No synths? I love glitchy stuff like this.

Hi Thanks Beckett ' yeh ' i do have a nice growly bass from Predator ' but still workin it in 'the sweet-spots ! lol Many thanks for your comment ;) Jamie ............

JpPropellaed 2013-03-15 04:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by R3dz (Post 1261807)
Thats really nice! I like the dubby feel of it. (By dubby I mean dub reggae with the chord skanking you got going on and the chilled vibe and atmospherics).

Haa yeh ' Thanks for commenting R3dz; ;) still workin just a little bit more into the mix' but trying to not OVER-KILL ' it !

JpPropellaed 2013-03-16 15:37

Updated & added a touch of polish ! but still ever-so slightly tweakin ;)

tincture 2013-03-16 23:07

Sounds great Jp! The low end is really tight. Love the pad stabs, nice ethereal atmosphere. Thought it could have ended a bit better maybe? Just kinda stopped :) Good track though!

JpPropellaed 2013-03-17 01:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by tincture (Post 1264108)
Sounds great Jp! The low end is really tight. Love the pad stabs, nice ethereal atmosphere. Thought it could have ended a bit better maybe? Just kinda stopped :) Good track though!

Yeh your dead-right Tinc'that ending needs sorting , perhaps a third section or something bringing back the vocals but a wee bit more Glitched & then work a better ending ' glad you pointed it right out , Goodman ;)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:00.