Remix My Hit - Styles P Contest
Yo! Not sure who already knows about this or not, but I thought it would be a good idea to remind ya'll....
BeatStars , Propellerhead & BLAP On The Radio Present:
“Remix My Hit” Producer Contest featuring Styles P
Create/Compose your best remix to Styles P’s acapella vocals from his new
single “So Deep”.
-The Grand Prize winner will receive $1000 in Cash + a 1 Year Membership on
BeatStars worth $300 and your own custom Producer app for iOS & Android.
Propellerhead Balance w/ Reason 6.5 + 1 Year BeatStars Membership (This includes custom Mobile apps, Widgets and FB App + Free Distribution)
1 Year BeatStars Membership (This includes custom Mobile apps, Widgets and FB App + Free Distribution)
1. Download the Styles P acapella vocals here (89.3 BPM): Download Acappela
2. Create/Compose your best remix to the acapella vocals
3. Upload your submission to YouTube and put “BeatStars Remix Contest” in the title of the video and submit through the contest page.
4. When voting begins, share your remix to all of your friends and family to get the most votes
5. The Top 50 Vote getters will move on to the next round where the BeatStars staff will narrow down and select the 10 best submissions.
5. Styles P will personally choose the Grand Prize and 2nd Place winner from the Top 10 submissions
Voting begins on April 9th-22nd
Winners will be announced on April 26th
March 07, 2013 @ 12:01 am (PST)
April 08, 2013 @ 11:59 pm (PDT)
here's mine :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SlSW1ciXw
I'm so tired of voting competitions. Ultra crappy tracks often win, since those 'artists' put their souls into the marketing campaign instead of the actual remix work.
Voting starts on the 9th of April...
here's mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SlSW1ciXw
I tryed remix this but I think the rap is so wierd and doesnt have any rythm and didnt fit to anything...
cheers for the heads up i didnt know about this till ya posted last night .
im gonna have a stab at doing a quick for this today too.
wow how ?
did you try making to it or try putting it over a ready made thing?
it flows ok to me and by looking over on the site theres hundereds and hundereds of entrys that have managed to fit it nicely .
did you stick to the bpm set or try shifting into a different bpm?.
ive just whacked it over and got rolling nice with a 125 bpm thing im gonna do today
cause im not gonna do the hip hop style as it looks like every one else has.
As soon as I see that a remix contest is to work with a rap, I just immediately lose all excitement. I've never been able to appreciate this style of vocals.
Thank you for the thread.
I love hearing different takes on this track.
Here is mine.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:44.|