Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Get Down (Pjeudy original Mix) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=180026)

pjeudy 2013-04-06 00:06

Get Down (Pjeudy original Mix)
 
I uploaded a new track on Soundcloud. The genre is towards Electronic/Dance music. Take a listen if you can spare some time and leave a comment.Thanks

Loading SoundCloud…

Jagwah 2013-04-06 18:22

Great work dude I really like it, especially all the leads they sound huge. Where there was a drop with female vox that was awesome, nice 1!

rserri 2013-04-06 18:32

Me likes ! Good Job !

pjeudy 2013-04-06 19:00

Thanks guys !!

pjeudy 2013-04-07 04:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jagwah (Post 1282570)
Great work dude I really like it, especially all the leads they sound huge. Where there was a drop with female vox that was awesome, nice 1!

if you have a soundcloud account please leave a comment on my soundcloud page. thx :-)

Nazlive 2013-04-07 12:35

Like it, time to go to the club next weekend!

pjeudy 2013-04-08 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nazlive (Post 1283000)
Like it, time to go to the club next weekend!

hahaha :-) Yes !!

VillaNDubstep 2013-04-08 12:38

Left you a comment on soundcloud, great track dude!
You should possibly put a link in the description for an mp3 download for those that like small files, a lot of people won't download a 110mb track. I will though :D Non lossy ftw

pjeudy 2013-04-08 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by VillaNDubstep (Post 1283608)
Left you a comment on soundcloud, great track dude!
You should possibly put a link in the description for an mp3 download for those that like small files, a lot of people won't download a 110mb track. I will though :D Non lossy ftw

Aaaah didn't know that thanks.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:35.