Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Feature Suggestion Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rack Extensions you're hoping will come out (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=180056)

danm 2013-04-06 12:11

Rack Extensions you're hoping will come out

Softube:

PE 1C "Pultec" EQ and the CL 1B Opto Compressor

also

Uhbik-T

if any of those came out, i'd grab 'em instantly.

there aren't enough tremolos (actually none). I've just been using the pulsar LFO thingy to trigger the gate (but it isn't the same though)...

what about you guys

also, Imposcar would be cool as well. That, NI Absynth and Linplug CronoX are the only softsynths that I go back to my other DAWs for (and sometimes Diva as well). Cronox, in particular, would be an amazing addition. i hope that someday comes to fruition...

vivadangermouse 2013-04-06 13:49

Wouldn't mind seeing Waves join the RE group. Would love to see some of their plugins like X-Noise, X-Hum, MaxxBass, L3 Ultra/Multimaximiser, S1, REQ, Ultrapitch X or even their GTR stomp box series in my rack some day...

nickmorgan19457 2013-04-06 19:06

I'd love RE versions of Arturia Origin (modular synth with modeled filters and oscillators from classic synths) and Yamaha SY99 (FM with multiple waves and samples for operators) and a better guitar amp sim.
Other than that, everything I want is pretty much covered.

eXode 2013-04-06 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by danm (Post 1282333)
Uhbik-T

if any of those came out, i'd grab 'em instantly.

there aren't enough tremolos (actually none). I've just been using the pulsar LFO thingy to trigger the gate (but it isn't the same though)...

You know that there's this device in Reason called Pulveriser? It's an excellent tremolo really, considering that the Tremor has a LAG that allows you to take the SQUARE wave and shape it into something a little more rounder. Works great for unconventional waveforms too, like taking a sawtooth and shape it a little "rounder". You can even make it act like a stereo pan type device with the SPREAD function. :)

colcifer 2013-04-06 21:16

Fairchild 660 & 670.

JiggeryPokery 2013-04-06 22:23

PSP Audioware, especially the [Lexicon] 42 and 84/85, and Vintage Warmer. Those two delays make every delay currently available in Reason look like the third-rate also-rans that they are. Kinda disappointed PSP haven't jumped in. They should give me the code - I'll redo the graphics for 'em!! ;)

colcifer 2013-04-07 01:41

What's so special about those delays?

merfman 2013-04-07 07:48

A decent Orchestra RE would be great.

Exowildebeest 2013-04-07 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by JiggeryPokery (Post 1282731)
PSP Audioware, especially the [Lexicon] 42 and 84/85, and Vintage Warmer. Those two delays make every delay currently available in Reason look like the third-rate also-rans that they are. Kinda disappointed PSP haven't jumped in. They should give me the code - I'll redo the graphics for 'em!! ;)

Yeah I've been hoping for VintageWarmer since RE's were announced. Seemed like it would be really at home in the rack.

joeyluck 2013-04-07 08:23

I'm hoping for some great REs from developers who are already on board with RE (pending a RE SDK for most)...

Sonic Charge
  • Permut8
  • Synplant
  • ┬ÁTonic

u-he
  • Zebra
  • Diva

Korg
  • M1
  • MonoPoly
  • MS-20

I mean, I'm not too concerned with convincing too many other devs to come on board at this point, when we already have some of the best already. Just need to get the current devs the proper tools so they can deliver us the goods ;)