Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Feature Suggestion Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   some serious tutorials about recording audio and midi in Reason7 please ! (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=180525)

charlycharlzz 2013-04-13 22:56

some serious tutorials about recording audio and midi in Reason7 please ! ((solved))

SOLVED : https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=180749 cannot be more clear 2 me !!!

I think that there is many cool tutorials on almost everything but for exemple I keep forgeting on how to set a mic with reason and how to set a track for a mic recording , same for synth I tryed twice to make a track with it but it's hard to remember how to make it !

there is not many simple and clear step by step tutorials on this that non-English native speakers can anderstand in one or two vision :)
so if any of you guys is familiar with recording videos and those two points (recording a synth track / recording a mic track ) and if you know how to speak like a teacher of a international university you may whant to make a tutorial on those for reason 7 so other users like myself that need to re-check everytime because I dont use this or that for a long time can have a good mental print insted of learning and forgeting everytime ;)

cheers in advence :)

Mate 2013-04-13 23:03

If they'll speak like a teachers of an international universities then you definitely won't grasp anything! :D

charlycharlzz 2013-04-13 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mate (Post 1287833)
If they'll speak like a teachers of an international universities then you definitely won't grasp anything! :D

héhé , yhea well I mean using classic cambridge English rather then Universitie furbish bla bla :D

Mate 2013-04-14 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlycharlzz (Post 1287867)
héhé , yhea well I mean using classic cambridge English rather then Universitie furbish bla bla :D

The more so you won't get anything if it'll Cambridge one!

Better just slangy one, for example James Bernard tuts are great!

charlycharlzz 2013-04-14 00:36

well if James Bernard is doing it I will anderstand it very well but he does always tutorials for mid and hight levels reason users and what I would like with those two topics is also the simple things like select midi input in the pref etc ...

but yes James Bernard would be top for this :)

what is he doing these days ?!? I seen he is doing great RE's but videos are getting rare from him so maybe it's time for a comeback and a nice presentation tutorial of Reason 7 with extra types on how to make simple midi in tracks and mic takes and after for medium level users midi out and chop chop recycle integrated ways :D

Hey James!!!!!! we need you man !!!!!! please help the worldwide users to anderstand Reason again :)

KarmaShaman 2013-04-14 00:46

I read that JB is no longer with Props, as of December 2012

The videos from Mattias are pretty good, we should sign a petition for him to do a '52 Reasons' for R7 !

charlycharlzz 2013-04-14 01:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarmaShaman (Post 1287897)

The videos from Mattias are pretty good, we should sign a petition for him to do a '52 Reasons' for R7 !

I know but still JB is around working somewhere on RE's and other stuff I guess ,

and I find Mattias very good but maybe he got other stuff to do (working) then doing a 52 week thing ?!?!
anyway I think Mattias is good for medium and hight level users like James Bernard but one or the other it would be cool to have tutorials that explain the very basic first and then the rest in the same video because there is not many peoples doing tutos for all range users and those are priceless and for general users levels wich is best because a new user can get the basic to make reason work like in the tuto easy and fast and six month later learening more advence stuff watching the same tutorial ;) .

anyway I would like to see how mattias set external midi controls up with reason fx and RE's etc..
I love the few vids he did with the midifighters 3d but a tuto on how to set up the machine and the software would be grêat when watching those type of vids :)

vivadangermouse 2013-04-14 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarmaShaman (Post 1287897)

I have reasonable confidence that Mattias and co will be doing some new tutes for R7.

charlycharlzz 2013-04-14 17:09

I do to but I would love to see the tutotials more academic in a way , by this I mean explaining the real basics and setups before even starting the madness :)

I mean it would save so much time when you are learning from a video to have all the basic rules and setup explained at first to learn the proper way , I learned twice how to make a mic recorded track and I still would have to look at videos and the manual to do this again just because I'm that type of dude , I see something once It burns it in the HDD but if I reads some here and other half there I take 5 times the time to get it right :D

Mate 2013-04-14 17:20

You better do one by yourself, Charly! :)