Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Feature Suggestion Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RE shop : Complete my bundle,,, (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=182800)

Gillydog 2013-05-11 18:04

RE shop : Complete my bundle,,,

For example if you had one Fxpansion RE - you could buy the bundle price for the other two

A little like iTunes "complete my album"

Props are already doing this for soul school 1+2 - if you own SS1 you get a cheaper price for the second one - to match the bundle price for both...

rogerlevy 2013-05-11 18:16

It seems like a bug. It should be subtracting the discounted price of the RE's you already have.

joeyluck 2013-05-11 18:16

Sounds good!

I'd be more willing to buy other REs right now (that I know are destined to be bundled later—like the Uhbiks) if I knew this feature was in place.

Gillydog 2013-05-13 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogerlevy (Post 1313508)
It seems like a bug. It should be subtracting the discounted price of the RE's you already have.

Thats kinda weird that it does that for you - i already have the FXpansion RE's so it was a bad example...

Looking now at the Jiggery-Pokery ones - I have 3 out of the 6 in the bundle

the bundle price is €37

If i bought the rest separately it would be €7.50 x3 = €22.50

it is clearly not deducting what i already have to calculate a "complete my bundle" price...

devilfish 2013-05-14 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogerlevy (Post 1313508)

this would be really great !
I would like to buy the synapse-audio bundle. but I already have 2 plugins :(

I was too hasty :D

Djjimmyc 2013-05-15 09:45

I'd deffinatly finish both the DCAM and U-HE collections if this was the case

Gillydog 2013-07-03 12:48

Bumping as i think this is relevant to the peff bundle that has just been released.

The odd thing is consistency. For users of soul school 1 (ss1) they got a discount on ss2 as there was a bundle price that came out, effectively reducing the price of both refills.

So, for RE's to be consistent with this thinking, when a bundle appears, effectively reducing the price of some plugins, the initial adopters/supporters/buyers/customers are not taken into consideration and cannot get the discount available.

I understand that some of the initial customers would have received a discount buying at an intro price, so working this out might get messy/difficult to implement in that respect!

However, if there is any way of discounting for existing customers, i'm sure that none of these potential buyers intending on "completing their bundle", would complain!

dconnor85 2013-07-04 11:05

Really eager to see this come into action, currently waiting to complete my Synapse bundle!

I think the whole RE store system is pretty cool and similar to iTunes so they may as well take this feature, and also perhaps implement some better sorting options such as Bundles/Singles, On Sale Now & Purchased/Not purchased.