Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Feature Suggestion Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Languages selection for all rack extensions ! (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=182858)

Tck23 2013-05-12 18:27

Languages selection for all rack extensions !
 
It would be good , for a better visibility and flexibility of the work of each (Europeans) of us , to have the corresponding language of his own country in all Rack Extensions.

Reason itself have a language menu selection....and all R.E doesn't have one , thus they are one step behind Reason in an global view.

And it's a pitty, sometimes it slows me down in the work. : the "non-direct" visibility of all technical words slow down the dynamic of creativity.

In the same way, it would be great to also have multiple languages manual (French, Spanish , Italiano and so on...) of each Rack Extension like propellerhead does for his own R.E...


(This demand was posted by a tearful heart from France.) :)

JoshuaPhilgarlic 2013-05-12 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tck23 (Post 1314146)
Reason itself have a language menu selection....

Where?????

Tck23 2013-05-12 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaPhilgarlic (Post 1314195)
Where?????



Edit > Preferences > Languages...

However there is no Italian language but Japanese .

JoshuaPhilgarlic 2013-05-12 21:50

Ah, I see: "Windows only".

Tck23 2013-05-18 18:09

Anyway , this is really important for European people , so i ask again to prop. team to get the message to all the developers : please , give us multiple language manual and language selection for all the Rack Extenssions. Thank you again.

Exowildebeest 2013-05-18 18:12

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingua_franca

Learn English.

Fragmentation of language is only a bad thing if you want to communicate effectively with your peers.

I disagree completely with your idea, sorry.

Tck23 2013-05-18 18:16

I understand that you don't care when english is mother tongue, but there is different people on earth you know...and contempt is not something you'd expect when you make a completely legitimate request.

pellelil 2013-05-18 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tck23 (Post 1318600)
Anyway , this is really important for European people , so i ask again to prop. team to get the message to all the developers : please , give us multiple language manual and language selection for all the Rack Extenssions. Thank you again.

Not for all European, I am happy with Englsih :-)

Tck23 2013-05-18 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by pellelil (Post 1318654)
Not for all European, I am happy with Englsih :-)


Good for you... :)

kylelee 2013-05-18 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tck23 (Post 1314208)
there is no Italian language but Japanese .

is one > the other ?!

perhaps it is indicative of the user base demo graphs. I assume translations would get expensive and or time consuming so they can really only do so many.

it is doubtful RE developers would take on multi language translations. making the product is probably enough work for smaller developers. I would not want to see translations adding in to costs of development.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:57.