Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Reason Works Great! (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=184053)

SCK777 2013-05-31 19:34

Reason Works Great!
 
http://sckleiner.tumblr.com

After years of analog rock 'n' roll, etc, etc...well man, seeking change I descended into the box; and I f'ing love this thing--ha, really don't need anything else to have fun producing sound recordings. Thought I'd share. Thanks Propellerhead!

http://sckleiner.tumblr.com

jfrichards 2013-06-01 00:53

Welcome to the Dark Side. I especially liked Nick Cate and The Bell. I have many ways I get my guitars into Reason. What method are you using?

SCK777 2013-06-01 01:32

Thank you Sir...

Path was: Strat Plus>Snarling Dogs Whine-O>Pod XT "JC120">FW410>Reason audio track.

DavidA 2013-06-01 04:39

Nice stuff. Now that you are digital.....

I play nothing but string instruments. But I use a YRG (it is set up like a guitar) controller to trigger samples and what not. For me it works exponentially better than a key board.

R7 rocks!

yorick 2013-06-01 07:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCK777 (Post 1328012)
http://sckleiner.tumblr.com

After years of analog rock 'n' roll, etc, etc...well man, seeking change I descended into the box; and I f'ing love this thing--ha, really don't need anything else to have fun producing sound recordings. Thought I'd share. Thanks Propellerhead!

http://sckleiner.tumblr.com

Awesome!!!

SCK777 2013-06-02 23:22

Thanks bro!

bobcobb69 2013-06-11 05:38

Cool tunes SCK777 - I know this is a lazy question, but where and how did you get your music page? I'm one of these people that don't like Soundcloud, myspace and all that shit. Would like a page like yours one

kloeckno 2013-06-11 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidA (Post 1328411)
But I use a YRG (it is set up like a guitar) controller to trigger samples and what not. For me it works exponentially better than a key board.

Nice, I encouraged one of my band's guitarists to get a YRG. He didn't like it at first because he tried to do all the stuff he did with his regular guitar. But I played some monosynths on it with an expression pedal, and lets just say he didn't end up taking it back! Now we're using it with vocoders and all the RE synths I have, its so damn cool.

craven 2013-06-11 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobcobb69 (Post 1335252)
Cool tunes SCK777 - I know this is a lazy question, but where and how did you get your music page? I'm one of these people that don't like Soundcloud, myspace and all that shit. Would like a page like yours one

very lazy indeed :)

he uses the famous tumblr blog system:
http://www.tumblr.com/

enjoy


edit: @op: great tunes, I like them a lot!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:42.