Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ode to PH (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=185273)

EricBom 2013-06-21 23:47

Ode to PH
 
Simple enjoyable song as an ode to Propellerhead!
Thanks for making this awesome tool called Reason!

Loading SoundCloud…

eric 2013-06-22 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricBom (Post 1343140)
Thanks for making this awesome tool called Reason!

And ReBirth RB-338!

EricBom 2013-06-22 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric (Post 1343158)
And ReBirth RB-338!

How could I forget my first love!

*Banging head against desk*

eric 2013-06-22 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricBom (Post 1343159)
How could I forget my first love!

*Banging head against desk*

You don't need to bang your head, Eric. Although Reason is more advanced than ReBirth, ReBirth still rocks the bricks at my house. :)

JpPropellaed 2013-06-22 01:12

Ok there's too many Eric's here ;) your a couple of days early ' CheeseMiester , this tune has Sunday written all over it ;) ..... & very nice indeed ....

EricBom 2013-06-22 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric (Post 1343176)
You don't need to bang your head, Eric. Although Reason is more advanced than ReBirth, ReBirth still rocks the bricks at my house. :)

I got a good story about it....
I was allways playing a cracked copy at a friends house. I liked it so much that I decided to buy it myself.
A few months later Props dropped support for Rebirth and put it in the Rebirth museum.
Moral of the story?
Buy your software legal; you'll get punished one way or the other. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by JpPropellaed (Post 1343196)
Ok there's too many Eric's here ;) your a couple of days early ' CheeseMiester , this tune has Sunday written all over it ;) ..... & very nice indeed ....

Thanks! It has a Sunday feeling indeed! Thanks for listening!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:58.