Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   O/T: does anyone have Maustaste Soundwelt's ElectroX refill? (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=186165)

hnelson 2013-07-08 18:08

O/T: does anyone have Maustaste Soundwelt's ElectroX refill?

EDIT: this has been taken care of by some awesome PUF folks. no need to reply. this thread can be deleted. :-)

the ElectroX refill is needed for his errohr.rns file. or perhaps someone has a self contained errohr.rns file?

if someone could please share theirs, i'd be grateful.

thanks much,
h

reflectionjack 2013-07-08 18:12

his refills aren't that easy to find anymore. due in part to him unfortunately no longer being with us :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by hnelson (Post 1353897)
the ElectroX refill is needed for his errohr.rns file. or perhaps someone has a self contained errohr.rns file?

thanks much,
h

hnelson 2013-07-08 18:21

yes, sadly. hopefully someone in the community has it and is willing to share.

he is one of my favorite sound designers, still.

electrochoc 2013-07-08 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by reflectionjack (Post 1353903)
his refills aren't that easy to find anymore. due in part to him unfortunately no longer being with us :(

Wow! You just learned me something... I didn't know he passed away... Very sad... I've found this old thread about his death, that was published before I became a regular on these forums...

Quote:

Originally Posted by hnelson (Post 1353913)
yes, sadly. hopefully someone in the community has it and is willing to share.

he is one of my favorite sound designers, still.

I don't have a lot of his ReFills, but I do have Electro-X. Just send me your email adress via the private message box of this forum, and I'll send it to you (assuming it was a free ReFill, I don't think sharing it that way is against Maustaste's will...).

hnelson 2013-07-08 19:27

thanks big time, electrochoc. :-) pm'd

reflectionjack 2013-07-08 21:03

yeah, maus and I were working on a refill for orkestra- where we would take the original samples, create unique sounds/patches from them. really sad.
--James
www.facebook.com/stereospread
www.soundcloud.com/stereospread

Quote:

Originally Posted by electrochoc (Post 1353946)
Wow! You just learned me something... I didn't know he passed away... Very sad... I've found this old thread about his death, that was published before I became a regular on these forums...

I don't have a lot of his ReFills, but I do have Electro-X. Just send me your email adress via the private message box of this forum, and I'll send it to you (assuming it was a free ReFill, I don't think sharing it that way is against Maustaste's will...).

hnelson 2013-07-08 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by reflectionjack (Post 1354018)
yeah, maus and I were working on a refill for orkestra- where we would take the original samples, create unique sounds/patches from them. really sad.
--James
www.facebook.com/stereospread
www.soundcloud.com/stereospread

very. i saw that he mentioned that on his facebook page (it's still up, btw).

nice to hear from ya, james. hope all's well.

lemec 2013-07-08 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by hnelson (Post 1353897)

thanks much,
h

Yes I have it. Email me. I give you a link as soon as possible. Now I m on tablet and everybody sleeps here

hnelson 2013-07-08 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemec (Post 1354100)
Yes I have it. Email me. I give you a link as soon as possible. Now I m on tablet and everybody sleeps here

thanks, lemec -- no need. it's a wrap. thanks for offering.

lemec 2013-07-09 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by hnelson (Post 1354107)
thanks, lemec -- no need. it's a wrap. thanks for offering.

Just in case :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kchnc2ce8yz6qag/Electro-X.rfl

Peace to all