Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NNXT BPM help (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=186305)

ddelay 2013-07-11 16:31

NNXT BPM help
 
Hey guys.. might be a stupid question, but when you load a sample in NNXT, how much does the bpm change per zone? Say if I have a sample that is 72 bpm, how much will it increase or decrease with each single zone above or below the original zone? Any help would be appreciated!

djjams 2013-07-11 18:18

For any normal sampler this rule holds:

1 octave up = twice the speed
1 octave down = half the speed.

phasys 2013-07-11 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddelay (Post 1355366)
Hey guys.. might be a stupid question, but when you load a sample in NNXT, how much does the bpm change per zone? Say if I have a sample that is 72 bpm, how much will it increase or decrease with each single zone above or below the original zone? Any help would be appreciated!

Yes, that is a stupid question. Because the answer would be different with each different sample with a different bpm.

EnochLight 2013-07-11 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by phasys (Post 1355419)
Yes, that is a stupid question.

Do you go out of your way to be so charming, or does this come natural to you? :D

phasys 2013-07-11 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnochLight (Post 1355469)
Do you go out of your way to be so charming, or does this come natural to you? :D

Probably the same as your selective quoting.

EnochLight 2013-07-11 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by phasys (Post 1355475)
Probably the same as your selective quoting.

Oh come now - I quoted what was necessary to demonstrate your sparkling persona. Don't be glum.

phasys 2013-07-11 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnochLight (Post 1355476)
Oh come now - I quoted what was necessary to demonstrate your sparkling persona. Don't be glum.

At least I gave some kind of answer he can use. Which is more than you did.

EnochLight 2013-07-11 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by phasys (Post 1355479)
At least I gave some kind of answer he can use. Which is more than you did.

I don't think anyone is doubting your contribution; I'm sure ddelay will appreciate the information. It's your delivery. Anyway, forget it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by R7R7 (Post 1355481)
No need to argue, guys! :D

Oh it's never an argument per se with Frans and I; it's more like... an episode of Springer or Povich. :D

phasys 2013-07-11 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnochLight (Post 1355501)
I don't think anyone is doubting your contribution; I'm sure ddelay will appreciate the information. It's your delivery. Anyway, forget it.

Haha gotcha! :P Anyway, delivery is essential for any type of comedian. :D

EnochLight 2013-07-11 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by phasys (Post 1355504)
Haha gotcha! :P Anyway, delivery is essential for any type of comedian. :D

http://www.nympheas.org/p/ohsnapvampire.gif


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:28.