Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pacific Deep - New Album, Like Totally! (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=187577)

raymondh 2013-08-04 01:33

Pacific Deep - New Album, Like Totally!

We are very proud to announce the release of our debut Pacific Deep Album!

"Like Totally" is the result of collaborating for almost a year now, and includes all of our completed work to date.

In addition, Ed Castro (GEM) has very kindly allowed us to share his collaboration with us, as well as his own remixes of Pacific Deep songs.
The album can be downloaded from pacificdeep.bandcamp.com - click on a track and then select the digital download.

Within the next few days, it will also be available from the iTunes store, we'll let everyone know when it's up.

We make this music for our own enjoyment and hopefully yours as well, so we are releasing this album for your download free of charge. There is an option to 'pay what you want', any funds will go toward our album expenses and promotion, but enter $0 here so you can download for free.

Of course we'd be delighted if you "like" our Facebook band page
www.facebook.com/pacificdeepmusic

Thank you to all our friends and family for your support and encouragement in working towards this goal - it's been awesome!

There's a reason of course we called this our debut album - there's a lot more on the way!

All the very best,
Carl & Raymond

JpPropellaed 2013-08-04 02:12

Really nice track this GUYs / Ray ;) Night Fable .... The Chorus is real sweet: i was really quite supprised! Defo Talent & you guys should release more stuff it CLEARLY WORKS WELL ........... enough said.

Lunesis 2013-08-04 03:35

Awesome, you guys knocked that out fast but it still sounds great! Very cool and successful collab.. maybe you guys could go on tour?

carlgrace 2013-08-04 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunesis (Post 1367316)
Awesome, you guys knocked that out fast but it still sounds great! Very cool and successful collab.. maybe you guys could go on tour?

Yeah it only took us 9 months! :) Thanks for listening Brent! I really think Raymond and I really bring out the best in each other... I'm very proud of this album we made.

Going on tour would be awesome haha, but it's a long flight from NZ!

Cheers!
Carl

UberJimm 2013-08-05 05:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by raymondh (Post 1367273)
We are very proud to announce the release of our debut Pacific Deep Album!

"Like Totally" is the result of collaborating for almost a year now, and includes all of our completed work to date.

In addition, Ed Castro (GEM) has very kindly allowed us to share his collaboration with us, as well as his own remixes of Pacific Deep songs.
The album can be downloaded from pacificdeep.bandcamp.com - click on a track and then select the digital download.

Within the next few days, it will also be available from the iTunes store, we'll let everyone know when it's up.

We make this music for our own enjoyment and hopefully yours as well, so we are releasing this album for your download free of charge. There is an option to 'pay what you want', any funds will go toward our album expenses and promotion, but enter $0 here so you can download for free.

Of course we'd be delighted if you "like" our Facebook band page
www.facebook.com/pacificdeepmusic

Thank you to all our friends and family for your support and encouragement in working towards this goal - it's been awesome!

There's a reason of course we called this our debut album - there's a lot more on the way!

All the very best,
Carl & Raymond

I bought this within minutes of it being uploaded. Couldn't wait to get my ears into this one! It's been one of the most-anticipated releases of the year for me, and it doesn't disappoint in the slightest. Along with Heliophile's latest EP, I can honestly say that synth-pop is alive & well in the Reason Community! You guys represent the genre so well.

So much fantastic music on this album, guys. I've loved every track you released leading up to this release, and it's so nice to have them all in one package, along with a few new ones I hadn't heard before. Money well spent! The arrangements are crisp & tight, and the lyrics are thoughtful, poignant, and everything about this album is just downright cool in all the right places!

As always, you guys continue to impress & inspire...... and when you say there's, "a lot more on the way!"....... I HOPE SO!

Thanks for the awesome music, guys. You keep writin 'em, I'll keep listenin. One of these days...... perhaps a Pacific Deep/Eminent Sol collaboration?

Awesome job, guys! :)

Cheers,

J

ecopro 2013-08-10 06:17

Guys Congrats on the release of the album. Thanks for keeping the Synthpop vibes going. Your music absolutely brings me back to an era where music was really connecting with people's souls.

So honored to be a part of the album as well.

Keep up the good work guys!!! :D

Ed

ecopro 2013-08-13 21:07

Spam Bump! :)

Despondo 2013-08-13 21:25

Sounds great! Gonna pick this up next paycheck.

GordonEick 2013-08-14 03:52

Congrats on finishing!!

Emian 2013-08-14 05:48

Great music again !

i might save some money for this :)

& concider the facebookpage "liked" !