Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   what the .... (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=192939)

SHOKY 2013-09-28 13:13

what the ....

hi..
i have been trying to pay online for the reason 7 upgrade($129) with my card but it keeps asking me for a shipping address.. cant i just pay, download and get it on my system? i paid and got a rack extension without any trouble..
pls tell me theres a way cos the %$#@ distributor in my country doesn't have reason 7 yet!!! pls dont ask what country this is...

thanks..

Grumbleweed 2013-09-28 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHOKY (Post 1395677)
hi..
i have been trying to pay online for the reason 7 upgrade($129) with my card but it keeps asking me for a shipping address.. cant i just pay, download and get it on my system? i paid and got a rack extension without any trouble..
pls tell me theres a way cos the %$#@ distributor in my country doesn't have reason 7 yet!!! pls dont ask what country this is...

thanks..

Just guessing but if you are in a different continent than the currency you are trying to pay then the request for a delivery address would stop you doing something you shouldn't.
If you choose to pay in the currency applicable to your location then I can't see why you can't add your address.
If none of the above is relevant then at least I made an effort to help and will go to a better place when all is said and done.

Grum.

BonezMcCoy 2013-09-28 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHOKY (Post 1395677)
hi..

thanks..

Why don't you just enter the bloody shipping address? This will not force you to deal with your country's distributor. You know, this is a shop, they'd be glad to get hold of your money.

Grumbleweed 2013-09-28 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonezMcCoy (Post 1395685)
Why don't you just enter the bloody shipping address? This will not force you to deal with your country's distributor. You know, this is a shop, they'd be glad to get hold of your money.

More to the point than my post. Have a +1 for your troubles ;).

Grum.

joeyluck 2013-09-28 15:06

Are you positive it's not asking for a billing address?

SHOKY 2013-09-28 15:51

ok maybe i wasnt clear enough.. this is the message i get each time i fill in the blanks:

ERROR!
We are sorry, but it appears your order could not be processed.
If you are having problems ordering through the PropShop, we recommend that you contact your local distributor.

SHOKY 2013-09-28 15:53

and that is y i'm frustrated as the local distributor doesn't have it and is clearly not a serious person..

BonezMcCoy 2013-09-28 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHOKY (Post 1395733)
ok maybe i wasnt clear enough.. this is the message i get each time i fill in the blanks:

ERROR!
We are sorry, but it appears your order could not be processed.
If you are having problems ordering through the PropShop, we recommend that you contact your local distributor.

Yes, you were not clear enough. So the problem is not asking you to enter an address (which you should do if asked to), but the card used for payment. If one card doesn't work, try another one. If none work, sign up to PayPal and use it to make the payment.

BonezMcCoy 2013-09-28 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHOKY (Post 1395734)
and that is y i'm frustrated as the local distributor doesn't have it and is clearly not a serious person..

If the company distributing Propellerhead software in your country is unprofessional in any way, I guess you should also inform Propellerhead so they can have a look at what is going on. After all, it could be affecting their business.

SHOKY 2013-09-28 15:59

hmm.. dont have another card.. will have to try the PayPal route but its strange cos i used the same card to buy a rack extension just this morning..