Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Free Tres Extension ReFill (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=194604)

TresSynth 2013-10-29 18:55

Free Tres Extension ReFill
 


100 patches!

Tres Extension ReFill

Enjoy!

ColdMachinery 2013-10-29 19:02

yeah, im not going to click on that link. who knows where it will take me.

kylelee 2013-10-29 19:39

it takes you to a file hosting site and has the file to download. but yeah its definitely a hosting site im not familiar with either.

TresSynth 2013-10-29 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdMachinery (Post 1409324)
yeah, im not going to click on that link. who knows where it will take me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylelee (Post 1409349)
it takes you to a file hosting site and has the file to download. but yeah its definitely a hosting site im not familiar with either.

Absolutely, don't download it, it could kill you thru the computer monitor, real stuff! :D

kylelee 2013-10-29 19:55

i dont have tres but i checked your link and it works. thanks for making these patches for puf

EnochLight 2013-10-29 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by TresSynth (Post 1409317)
100 patches!

Tres Extension ReFill

Again Enoch it's just a game for me as I said! :)

Not only internet all is a game!

Enjoy!

LOL!! Brilliant. The mind of a pirate truly remains an enigma. :D

ColdMachinery 2013-10-29 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnochLight (Post 1409373)
LOL!! Brilliant. The mind of a pirate truly remains an enigma. :D


yeah whats wrong with me not wanting to trust a pirate.

TresSynth 2013-10-29 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdMachinery (Post 1409406)
yeah whats wrong with me not wanting to trust a pirate.

I wish you never confront real pirates in your life mate!

TresSynth 2013-10-29 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnochLight (Post 1409373)
LOL!! Brilliant. The mind of a pirate truly remains an enigma. :D

LoL, like you never knew that I'm using a free Windows copy? :D

submonsterz 2013-10-30 13:10

thank you mr feb :).


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:43.