Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   M-Audio Ozone/ CoreMIDI Problem (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=65416)

mdcorcoran 2003-10-23 22:14

M-Audio Ozone/ CoreMIDI Problem

I've been using Ozone with Reason 2.5 just fine until the other day. I installled Logic and Cubase and was trying to figure out how to record with the audio interface, and now when I go into Reason, I can't get my ozone to work. I go to preferences and M-Audio Ozone is no longer listed in the drop-down menu, but in my System Preferences, it seems to be working fine. Also, i just installed the ozone drivers from the midiman website, but everything had been working fine before then. How can I get it to work again? I'm kinda new to this, so i dont know about much, but i switched around some ASIO stuff trying to record live audio with the ozone audio interface...i dont even know what i did, but i just want my keyboard to work again!! waa!

michael corcoran
md_corcoran@hotmail.com

JasonC71 2003-11-04 07:53

Re: M-Audio Ozone/ CoreMIDI Problem

Exact same thing with me! I just updated the driver and now I have no midi in the drop down menu; the weird thing is that if you open the sound pref in reason, the m-audio driver does appear and does work (for monitoring). Alas, I have no solution; I just e-mailed m- audio about it.

Jason

JasonC71 2003-11-06 06:10

Re: M-Audio Ozone/ CoreMIDI Problem

I just went through a simmilar thing; no ozone in the reason preference pull down menu under midi. This happened after i had installed the latest ozone driver and 10.2.8. The fix that worked for me; if you updated to 10.2.8 via the auto update, go to apple.com and download the 10.2.8 update and run it manually; apperently there are problems with auto update. After this is done, unisnatall the ozone package with the program DesInstaller. You need to uninstall the ozone package as well as the usb package. Then go to m-audio and download ozone driver 1.5.1f3 and install. There are 2 newer ozone drivers, but both of them produced the results that you discribe. 1.5.1f3 is working fine for me.

:I've been using Ozone with Reason 2.5 just fine until the other day. I installled Logic and Cubase and was trying to figure out how to record with the audio interface, and now when I go into Reason, I can't get my ozone to work. I go to preferences and M-Audio Ozone is no longer listed in the drop-down menu, but in my System Preferences, it seems to be working fine. Also, i just installed the ozone drivers from the midiman website, but everything had been working fine before then. How can I get it to work again? I'm kinda new to this, so i dont know about much, but i switched around some ASIO stuff trying to record live audio with the ozone audio interface...i dont even know what i did, but i just want my keyboard to work again!! waa!
:
:
:michael corcoran
:md_corcoran@hotmail.com