Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Who's ya daddy ? (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=77626)

Headloc 2005-01-16 23:48

Who's ya daddy ?

Hello all

I have recently started checkin out the user uploaded Reason songs, mainly in the idm/drum n bass/electronica genres. To be honest, I havnt found much that has impressed me so far. Lots of ameture sounding stuff, which is fine, but where is the good stuff ?
Id like to know who your favorites fellow Reason musicians are in these genres, who you think has serious skills and why.

mrMRKelly 2005-01-17 16:44

Re: Who's ya daddy ?

I think that most people tend to put their tunes in soundclick to make them more accessible to people (however i may be wrong).

I have noticed that people seem to rant and rave about "Adam Fieldings" work,he usually gets about 40 reviews on each new song that he posts on this forum.

Ive listened to a couple of "Adams" tracks and they sound pretty good!

I personally think that my own songs should rate as "The Daddy" but i am a little bit biased, plus i havnt posted any songs yet :)

xciter 2005-01-17 23:37

come to think of it..... would you like it if someone stole your tunes if you posted an rps in propellerhead's song archive? this is why some of us who take music production more seriously prefer not to post reason. the real goods are in mp3 format from sites like soudnclick, garageband, purevolume.
there is one other unsigned artist and personal favorite reason artist who I thought had some really nice sounds and programming skills. his name is tom and goes by the alias "stompp"

Hello all
:
:I have recently started checkin out the user uploaded Reason songs, mainly in the idm/drum n bass/electronica genres. To be honest, I havnt found much that has impressed me so far. Lots of ameture sounding stuff, which is fine, but where is the good stuff ?
:Id like to know who your favorites fellow Reason musicians are in these genres, who you think has serious skills and why.
:
soLid Xciter's Reason Works

mrMRKelly 2005-01-18 10:32

come to think of it..... would you like it if someone stole your tunes if you posted an rps in propellerhead's song archive? this is why some of us who take music production more seriously prefer not to post reason. the real goods are in mp3 format from sites like soudnclick, garageband, purevolume.
:there is one other unsigned artist and personal favorite reason artist who I thought had some really nice sounds and programming skills. his name is tom and goes by the alias "stompp"

I'd love it if someone stole my songs, especially if they made money from them!!, i'd probably wait a year or two until the thief made tons of money (not saying that my tunes are good enough, but as an example!) then i'd slap my copyright right up their butt! oh yeah, and i'd sue them for everything!!
:

xciter 2005-01-18 11:10

lol. exactly. but its not so much as the tunes but it can also be programming techniques to create such an effect. just a thought. :)

::there is one other unsigned artist and personal favorite reason artist who I thought had some really nice sounds and programming skills. his name is tom and goes by the alias "stompp"
:
:
:I'd love it if someone stole my songs, especially if they made money from them!!, i'd probably wait a year or two until the thief made tons of money (not saying that my tunes are good enough, but as an example!) then i'd slap my copyright right up their butt! oh yeah, and i'd sue them for everything!!
::
:

mrMRKelly 2005-01-18 13:08

Mind you!, i havnt actually downloaded a song in this website before, does it show you the rack and sequencer track of the song then?

lol. exactly. but its not so much as the tunes but it can also be programming techniques to create such an effect. just a thought. :)