Thread: acknowledge the
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-15, 03:32
asjaghsga7w

acknowledge the

including they are doing the killing of their people ». The «if there is one thought that this Syrian issue we start from scratch and continue for months in talks about it I do not think that it is not the world or the Arab world, not the Syrian people can be

patient more, and Annan knows this and knows that there is a short time and the Secretary General (of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon) said that time is short to make a quick decision on the Syrian side needs to do what he does ». He said «what needs to be doing (the Syrian side) is known, and priorities, and we are talking about a solution to stop the killing so that we can talk about a solution to the issue of the Syrian». And the Russian position and the Chinese, Hamad said «I think it is time if there is no horizon of understanding, either directly by the Arab League or by the Security Council, there are countries that have responsibilities, including the Arab countries or some Arab countries have to do what must be required to stop This violence ». Asked whether he meant military action, he said, «I have not set the solution, and I hope to solve the subject without any addition was killed or a military solution, and I hope that reason will prevail and wisdom and to make the courageous decision by the Syrian government and abide by and acknowledge the Arab plan». And harmony in the two positions Saudi

Manchester United vs Athletic Bilbao Live Stream Man Utd vs Athletic Bilbao Live Stream Athletic Bilbao vs Man Utd Live Stream Manchester City vs Sporting Live Stream Man City vs Sporting Live Stream Watch The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 12 Online Watch New Girl Season 1 Episode 16 online Watch 90210 Season 4 Episode 18 online Watch Geordie Shore Season 2 Episode 7 online Watch Dance Moms Season 2 Episode 10 online Watch One Tree Hill Season 9 Episode 10 Online Watch Modern Family Season 3 Episode 18 Online Watch Criminal Minds Season 7 Episode 17 Online Watch Survivor Season 24 Episode 5 Online Watch Happy Endings Season 2 Episode 18 online Watch Suburgatory Season 1 Episode 17 online Watch CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season 12 Episode 17 online Watch One Tree Hill Season 9 Episode 10 Online Watch Modern Family Season 3 Episode 18 Online Watch Criminal Minds Season 7 Episode 17 Online Watch Survivor Season 24 Episode 5 Online Watch Happy Endings Season 2 Episode 18 online Watch Suburgatory Season 1 Episode 17 online Watch CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season 12 Episode 17 online Watch Modern Family Season 3 Episode 18 Online Watch Criminal Minds Season 7 Episode 17 Online Watch Survivor Season 24 Episode 5 Online Watch Happy Endings Season 2 Episode 18 online Watch Suburgatory Season 1 Episode 17 online Watch CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season 12 Episode 17 online Watch Dance Moms Season 2 Episode 10 online Watch New Girl Season 1 Episode 16 online Watch Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Episode 24 Online Watch Geordie Shore Season 2 Episode 7 online Sporting vs Man City Live Stream Manchester City vs Sporting Live Stream Man utd vs Athletic Bilbao Live Stream Man utd vs Athletic Bilbao Live Stream Watch The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Episode 16 online Watch Grey's Anatomy Season 8 Episode 17 online Watch Jersey Shore Season 5 Episode 11 Online Watch The Office Season 8 Episode 19 online Watch Community Season 3 Episode 11 online Watch Archer Season 3 Episode 9 Online Watch 30 Rock Season 6 Episode 12 online Watch The Secret Circle Season 1 Episode 16 online Watch Private Practice Season 5 Episode 17 online Watch Dance Academy Season 2 Episode 4 online Watch American Idol Season 11 Episode 20 online Watch Project Runway All Stars Season 1 Episode 11 online Watch The Colbert Report Season 8 Episode 37 online Watch Braxton Family Values Season 2 Episode 18 online