View Single Post
Old 2012-08-15, 17:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by kochjkoch View Post
... that makes live easier!

I have to use a lot of software for my business. If every software-manufacturer does his own protection-system. It takes a lot of time to get things running.

And when I look at all the troubles with copy protection in this and a lot of other forums every new installation could cost a lot of time - and the older you get time will get much more valuable than money.

So in my opinion I did not waste money - I saved time.

So don 't be stupid live would be much easier without cp.

Nevertheless I understand the softwareguys - they dont want their software to be copied. But the best way I know to protect software without stealing the time of the customers is a personalized license-file like camelaudio, energy-xt and meldaproductions do.

Don't be offended if I do not reply to further posts - I want to save time for other things ;-)

Don't let's discuss - let the users vote what they want!

BTW: If Reason had such a cp a few years ago perhaps I had never tried this great piece of software.
I think usb keys for software security only serve the brand of the software but don't worry @rublek eat knobs everyday he got frustration issues when somebody talk about reason without being on his knees , he thinks that if you are not the pet of it's master propellerhead you are nobody lol what a strange dude to stay polite and non violante !

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !