View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 01:52

Balance Won't Show Up!

I just got Balance, and I went to run it with Reason 6.5. I have a mic plugged into Balance and the "Signal/Clip" light shows that the unit is picking up sound from the mic. However, I went into Reason's preferences menu to the "Audio" section and could not find Balance in the drop-down list of options. I then went to my computer's control panel under the "Manage Audio Devices" section and could not find Balance there either. I unplugged Balance and plugged it back in again to see if that worked and it did not. My computer is running Windows 7, if that matters, and I have Reason 6.5, if that matters. Any help on this would be great because, since the MBox Mini I had crapped out for no reason a while ago, I have not been able to record any vocals. As a hip-hop artist, I sort of need to be able to do that. I apologize in advance if this question ahs been asked before, I searched the forums to no avail. I would also like to thank you guys in advance for any help or suggestions on fixing this issue. Any problem I have ever had with a Propellerhead product before has been solved within 24 hours due to the wonderful people on this forum.
Thanks again,
Eli Grove