View Single Post
Old 2012-10-03, 06:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by heliomneto View Post
Hello,

I'm trying to process voice on vocoder but doesn't work.

I connected the microphone on the modulator entrance on vocoder and connected vocoder's out on the mixer, but the mixer doesn't get the vocoder's signal, at the same time, the vocoder receive the microphone signal.
I'd like to know (if the vocoder is working) how to record in real-time, the others instruments and the voice.
thanks
I wish Reason came with an Operation Manual in PDF format stored in a folder called Documentation\English in the Reason install folder.

I also wish Props would hire someone, name them James Bernard, and have them produce 52-weeks of tutorials, and in one of those weeks, show us how to use the Vocoder.

I also wish someone would create a company, call it Google, and create a search engine so if we needed information, we could "google" it.

Then Google should buy a company called YouTube, which allows people to upload videos to the internet...

But alas, it isn't so.

Meanwhile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vq6iXyPEHg

All the sarcasm aside...I hope the video helps.

HP Pavillion DV7T-3300 Laptop | i7 Q720 @ 1.6 GHz | 4GB RAM | Win7 Pro 64-bit
m-audio Axiom Pro 61 keyboard controller || iPad2 | RetouchControl DUO | TouchOSC | LoopBe30 MIDI
m-audio Mobile Pre USB (original) audio interface | ASIO4ALL || RĂ˜DE NT-3 mic
Reason 6.5.3 || Pulsar | Saturation Knob | Rough Rider | TSAR-1 | Uhbik-A | Re-Tron | Polar | Echobode | Uhbik Q | Uhbik F | Morfin XF | Uhbik S | Uhbik D | Uhbik G | CV Suite Line Processor | wbl5515 | Uhbik P | RE-2A | Radical Piano

Last edited by SteveDiverse; 2012-10-03 at 06:52.