Thread: 126 Bpm Techno
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 18:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh73888 View Post
This sounds SICK. and GREAT bass frequency distinction. No idea who marco corola is but this is a pretty good track. Perc lead at 49sec not quite my cup of tea - everything else going including the wrooom wroom thing is great. although i could use a little more modulation on the vroom lfo thinger. like a gate/sidechain automation effect. and some whitenoise sweeps. and maybe a gateverb snare on/or right before drops.
really like this subtle pwmish synth coming up now. your specialty is drums/bass mixing aint it. Its really realy friggin phat and crisp.
Thanks for the response and feedback mate! I think it definatly needs to evolve more amd the modulation on the vroom vroom thing is a must. Appreciate you taking the time to listen and glad you like it. Watch this space, I'll post up a final mix when its done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeofjune View Post
i like the fact that it's pretty understated and introduces small sounds and noises around a simple deep, dark core. Headphone techno. like it
Thank you thats most kind. It was after all mixed and made entirely in headphones so thats fitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITUS View Post
Very nice minimal dance track. I found the abrupt ending startling though.
Thanks Digitus yep I hadn't got round to laying the track out properly so its on the to do list