View Single Post
Old 2012-11-03, 06:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilfish View Post
raise to 12 knobs and buttons !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub08 View Post
+1 for bigger combi or more controls.

Props, Just make the knobs and buttons twice as small if you need to!! I don't use my "real" hands to turn them anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djjimmyc View Post
Agree with the extra controls....always wanting another bank of knobs/buttons!

I'd also like to able to have a seperate audio 'key' input on the combi.
Just that i have a few patches that employ an external source to make them do their thing and i hate seeing EXTERNAL ROUTING on the combi
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakTheStripper View Post
I agree completely. 8 knobs and buttons would probably take care of most of my needs. It would also be nice if you could decide between a knob or fader. It also wouldn't hurt to add a meter/display on the front that could be fed audio or CV data (would be incredibly useful for dynamics effect combis).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlubeck View Post
Good suggestion Charly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuajohn89 View Post
I have you covered, charly.

Attached is an empty combinator making use of Thor's buttons & rotaries as additional combinator controls. For rotary assignments use CV inputs 1 & 2 as your source in the combinator's modulation matrix, and CV inputs 3 & 4 for buttons.

I hope you find this useful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac0123 View Post
theres enough nobs in this world to be adding any more ! ooops sorry you said knobs my bad yes m8 my thought before was a open combi where you can add howmany dials and buttons as and when needed would make more sense as an add feature to me . add knob add button and not limmiting you to a set amount with in "reason" that is not totaly unlimmited lol.

thanks guys I hope we get that in seven , it would be cool to keep the 4 knobs combi and to have a 2nd 8 knobs one .

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !