Can someone please help me.
I'm running Reason 6.5 and it only requires 1 GB or ram but for some reason, my 6GB ram can't run it.
I use to run Reason 6 just fine on my computer when I had 2GB and now after I upgraded to 6.5 it won't let me do anything.
Please help me!!!
Here's my spec's...
- Manufacturer: Pegatron
- Form factor: Mini-ITX form factor: 17 cm (6.7 inches) x 20 cm (7.9 inches)
- Chipset: AMD Hudson-D1 FCH
- Memory sockets: 2 x DDR3
- Front side bus speeds: 4 lanes, 2.5 GT/s per lane UMI (Unified Media Interface)
- Processor socket: Not applicable because the processor is soldered down to the motherboard
- For more details, see Bluewood3 motherboard specifications .
- AMD Fusion E300 (Zacate) Dual Core processor soldered down on the motherboard
- TDP: 18W
- Socket type: Not applicable
The processor cannot be upgraded because the processor is soldered down to the motherboard.
Memory upgrade information
- Amount: 4 GB
- Speed: PC3-10600 MB/sec
- Type: DDR3-1333
- Single channel memory architecture
- Two 240-pin DDR3 UDIMM sockets
- Supports DDR3 UDIMMs
- PC3-6400 (800 MHz)
- PC3-8500 (1066 MHz)
- Non-ECC memory only, unbuffered
- Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit* systems
- Supports up to 32 GB on 64-bit systems (with 16 GB UDIMMs)
32-bit systems cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory
Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed
Integrated Realtek ALC662 Audio
- Integrated graphics: Radeon HD 6310
- DVI and VGA output ports (both ports can be used at the same time)
*Integrated audio is not available if a sound card is installed.
Figure 2: Hard drive
- Interface: Integrated into motherboard
- Technology: Atheros AR8152
- Data transfer speeds: up to 10/100 Mb/s
- Transmission standards: 10-Base-T Ethernet