View Single Post
Old 2012-11-13, 17:32

Respectfully:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTTOY View Post
My suggestions:
1. Find a way to solve Dongle license issues or simply get rid of it. (The pirates won´t be stopped by it anyway)
Yes, they are (as others have pointed out).

Quote:
2. Allow 2 Dongles if "holy Ignition" is needed.. One for studio and one for the road.
Currently I run with a Balance interface so in fact I DO have a dongle for the studio and for the road. A single Reason license can be installed on both the Balance interface and your dongle. However, if you are forgetful and forget your interface, you're still screwed even if you have your dongle! ;-)

Quote:
3. Don´t try to make Reason the all in one solution for the studio.. It is a very great Rewire unit which works nice and flexible.. Don´t try to make it a Pro Tools for low budget.. It doesn´t suit it.
Too late for me, it already IS the all in one solution - haven't upgraded my home Pro Tools system since this summer, and haven't missed it once!

Quote:
Thank you, I hope those issues will disappear, otherwise I gotta find me another solution.
Best, a fan truly
TTT
I 'disappeared' them for you (or at least I tried)! ;-)

But if these solutions don't work for you there are plenty of other options out there. :-)
USA