View Single Post
Old 2012-11-14, 10:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneykube View Post
ok... fine...let us not go down in flames for this. To me it did not seem like humor, since you were bringing up the same issues on other threads... Humor is all I tried to do in the first place, and you did not see it as humor. You were the one that said the forums were destroyed by fanboys, snobs, and trolls in another thread. I did not call you any of these things. By the way, people who are Bipolar are people as well.... I have depression and anxiety disorder and my doctor changed my medication recently, causing me extreme withdrawal.... so, perhaps I read more into your words then I should have.... perhaps not. It doesn't much matter. Name calling does not foster a good atmosphere for new users or old users.... this is how I took your comments.... but that is my opinion... and I also fight for what I believe. This doesn't mean I will ignore you... you have some good things to say at times.
yhea cool then , I rather it 2 be like this 2 , I guess if we all whant to feel better it's on us !
things feel better already !

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !