midi sequencer (Christmas wish list)
- automatable groove selection lets say we want to groove differently in different parts of the song .. a program change is required.
currently the way to do this is to duplicate the track and swap back and forth with mutes etc.
- the ability to perform CV tuner like transforms to the midi lanes (switchable as in the above request)
- alternate lanes for non note data (is a radio button paradigm required here?)
- snap values exceeding 1 bar (2 bar, 4 bar, 8 bar, 16 bar, 32 bar, 64 bar)
- more than 32 blocks
- when pull down menu is used on the blocks view there needs to be an indicator that the block is in use, a small symbol beside the name and also some indication to how many times the block has been used on the main song timeline.
- broadcast groove - this lets the rack objects listen to the timing of the groove and use it to conform lfo timing etc.