View Single Post
Old 2012-12-17, 21:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUrbanMaestro View Post
Hello propellerhead,

I just wanted to leave a comment right now because I think I have to mention this somehow...
To come right to the point :

PROPELLERHEAD should work on the weaknesses of the program instead of releasing mediocre new synths...and that is the overall soundquality and the built in fx...After a long long time being a reason user myself I really got used to the workflow and all in one system comcept...loved it and made a lot of beats with it...BUT today I told myself why do I have to fiddle and layer tons of stuff to get the sound of commercial releases nowaday and remade a beat with cubase and some vsts. I know alot of you will get offendet by this now but truth hurts Reason sounds like mp3 out of the box and that is why propellerhead should work on that POINT ! They release a new FM Synth not even sound as crystal clear as the FM8 from Native Instruments...compare yourself ! This makes me a bit sad but also angry at the same time...seems like a money makin mashinery here...
And I mean why do you get like 100 forum posts about reason soundquality if you google for it !
Anyway get your quality right props and then start charging thos high amounts of money !
https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...isplay.php?f=7