Originally Posted by Mehdo
1. Drag and drop of .wav .aiff .mp3 .rex from desk top or anything else
2. Recycle intergration in Dr. Octorex, Kong, redrum, also Dr. Octorex as a sampler
3. Midi Out
4. Mixer groups
5. Reason 7 as a master rewire host and slave
6. Rack extentions as seperate .exe
7. Step sequencer for kong
8. Export as mp3
9. Better audio engine
10. Everything in Reason can be automated
11. NNXT upgrade for hard and software sampler tranlation support for Emulator X, Kontakt, Halion 4, Gigasampler, Sample Tank, Trtiton, Roland s700, and fantom, Akai s 1000, 2000, 3000 series sample CD roms.
12. Kong tranlator to read akai mpc 60, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, MPC Rennasiance
so thats what I thought of what do you think
1. Maybe. Browser works just fine for me, and I certainly wouldn't want to use a lossy file (MP3) in my own productions.
2. Probably a good thing, and Recycle integration has been requested many many many times.
3. Don't see why not.
4. Easily done with the available mixer devices.
5. Master rewire host and slave? I'm not sure what that means, but currently it can only be slave to another ReWire program.
6. Why? I don't even know what that would do.
7. Use a Redrum. That's why Kong has all those CV inputs on the back.
8. Oh my goodness no.
9. What's wrong with it?
10. With great power comes great responsibility.
11/12. I hope everything in Reason 7 is compatible with everything ever previously created or even imaginable in the future.