View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 21:42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin3am View Post
It depends on what you mean by "cool place". There are some cool parts of North Hollywood (the south eastern end of San Fernando valley) and Burbank. There are also some pretty bad neighborhoods and industrial areas. The Valley is a big place. Lots of adult entertainment industry companies here. Also lots of video post-production houses and that kind of thing.

I live in Tujunga, just on the edge of the Angeles National Forest. I'm only about 15min from downtown LA but my house is kinda in the mountains. I avoid LA/Hollywood, etc. as much as possible.
Ha, cool to know you know! Never been there, though my niece living in America at abouth 20 years so she been in L.A., San-Diego a lot & NY & you know in a lot of places, now in Florida, but I've kinda lost a convo thread with she!

Anyway cool place it's cool place you know mate, I'm from Russia & I can tell the most cool place when da cops not chasing ya!

Tujunga you've wrote, or you meant Tijuana, coz it's Mexico I know exactly where's this town btw!