Thread: sadly 2 slow :(
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-05, 00:56

sadly 2 slow :(

I always had regrets about it , why did I sell it in the first place ? ah yhea I remember I received a nintendo and the year after I whanted that sega 8 bit so my parents told me they would pay for half of it but I would have to pay the other half by selling some other stuff that I did not use anymore *#% !
I had it all the keyboard-computer , the disk driver and the joystick , I can even remember the cartridges that loaded up in the back of it .

this is the exact same set I had :

but I also had the printer

I cry now i hope you finded a collectionner or somebody that use you until you last charging noize !

I had a bestr friend that came twice a week and we was playing mad on it , my friend past away 15 years ago but I can still remember the fun and nervs we had playing with this c64 and I dont remember much things, partys and all but I will always remember the larfs we had playing when we was kids so for this thanks my dear old c64 .

ps: if you have kids let them play outside on the summers but let whinter be a video game period and get them a Wii or something .

the one that they do now are cool but2 slow to run reason like my other pc, I'm sad http://www.commodoreusa.net/CUSA_C64.aspx

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !

Last edited by charlycharlzz; 2013-01-05 at 01:27.