The BEST book you've ever read
No, I'm not talking about the latest Stephen King novel;
what's the best book you've picked up that helped you understand your craft?
I have quite a pile amassing and all of them have their merits.
A few of my top reads are:
- Mixing Secrets by Mike Senior
- Mixing Audio by Roey Izhaki
- Understanding and Crafting the Mix by William Moylan
- Everything written by Bobby Owsinski (he's awesome!)
- Shortcuts to HIT Songwriting by Robin Frederick
- Shortcuts to Songwriting for Film & TV by Robin Frederick