View Single Post
Old 2013-01-22, 08:17

Smile

Hello my friend, I'd like to give you a little hope and let you know that you're not alone in having this EXACT issue!

I recently had a problem I came to this forum looking for help too. However people did not take me seriously. I got replies telling me it's this and that! That's it's my computer, BUT guess what rest assured, IT'S NOT!

I felt uneasy being a newcomer to the forum seeing hatred thrown my way after I re-stated it was NOT my hardware over and over again, as if I didn't matter.

In turn I alone figured out the answer to this problem. Turned out it wasn't so complicated as people made it out to be. Thing is I use Windows.

All I need to know is what audio driver you are using for your reason settings, because I know that MAC has it's own proprietary sound drivers. If I can answer after that, I will. But, I can't guarantee I'll be able to based on what your settings are. If you are using the proprietary MAC sound driver, all I can say is that it is NOT your computer and it actually has nothing to do with the hardware of your system but HOW your driver USES your system!

I hope I helped and can further assist you, unlike some people here, even though I've never took on the role of helping someone out on a forum. And if I am not able to point the problem out to you directly at least you'll know it's not your computer and won't be going crazy about the possibility your computer is useless.

Nik