View Single Post
Old 2013-01-23, 16:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ahg View Post
I still wouldn't buy a license without the authorisation card though because if someone found that card they could transfer the license away from you via props support!
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelotax View Post
No they can't, unless they know about your account, real name ecc. These details have to be provided to the support team in order to remove a license from one account.
angelotax,

To be clear - in your case where the software has already been registered to an account (and transferred once before), you're correct. However, nOahg is correct as well - assuming the software had never been registered, the auth card is proof of ownership of said license.

Having a license transfer conducted via the Props is the only way it can be done in the absence of an auth card serial, to my knowledge.