View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 19:44

This is what's going to determine my stay with Reason in the next update:

Muting midi notes (Another flexible way to create an arrangement in a non-destructive way.)

Using the razor tool with midi notes (with a faster way to chop long notes into 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 ext)

Display notes on midi notes and piano roll (will make it much faster to transpose notes to different octaves and just other places on the grid.)

The ability to edit multiple midi clips at once. (Will make it much faster to create and edit the harmonic relationship between two or more instruments)

The ability to edit the the beginning of a midi note. ( Which we should of been able to do already. Won't be to excited about this feature but hey come'on.)

Like I stated above, a faster way to chop audio clips into 1/4, 1/8 ext. (Do you know how long it took me just to cut a 4 minute 2 track song into 1/4 notes? Longer then what it should had.)

The ability to create strum chords from midi chords that are at the exact same position.( Just for the mouse musician. Got to show love to them too.)

Ability to add colors to notes. ( I see this being most useful when your editing multiple midi clips just to differentiate between multiple instruments. It will probably be easier just to apply the color of the midi clip to the notes.)

As you can see, these are only 8 workflow enhancements. I highly recommend them.

Last but not least, Open the SDK limitations to developers because we need to be able to copy notes to track from the AutoArp.