I went to a propeller head seminar and they then said that their goal is to improve the workflow with every single update they release.
And it seems about right that now that you can buy your RE we don't need new instruments. What we need, and what Reason needs to be able to keep it up with Pro Tools and Logic for example, is better workflow, better editing. And I think they now that.
- Mono Button on Master Channel
- Bypass ALL Inserts and all mixer settings-button (For quick comparison with you raw material)
- Tab to transient
- Slicing all transients and snap to grid. Reason has a great algorithm for stretching audio, USE THAT!
- Sub groups
- Faster and easier way to make to mono tracks to a stereo-file
- Mp3 import/export
- Different kinds of solos. Don't remember the name for it but you now the solo when you solo next track, the recently soloed track mutes.
-More color choices for sequencer clips.
- Automation ability on Re-Grove Faders.