View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 03:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMOMs View Post
well if MIDI out is happening it'll fit in the rack metaphore. If it doesn't it's half arsed. I totally agree with you about Recycle being advanced audio editing software, but that also must somehow fit the rack metaphore in order to work in reason. RE is the closest thing to VST you'll get in the Rack, because VSTs don't fit in there.
I have no idea about marketing, but they have very strict design guidelines and very strict policy about what, how and when they do it. And that is very obvious.
I'm not against integration of those features at all, but a lack of those features have never stopped me from doing something I wanted to do.
speaking about the size of the company, I'd personally prefer to work in a small company, because you know the people, have a healthier atmosphere and the people can be paid more money, which will likely encourage employees to work better.
anyway I don't see a reason in fighting about this.
good luck on your sale
Im not being stopped from what I want to do. The work flow sucks for sample base HIPHOP. I now understand why all the HIPHOP dudes use fruityloops. Its not that reason is hard its because reason workflow sucks. Now if your a keyboardy kind of producer then reason work flow should be good because you would have minor audio editing becuase everything is already edited and layed out for you. If your a instrument dude then the 6.5 audio editing feature should be enough to get by. If your chopping an old James Brown song up lets say 80 chops reason work flow dont work good for that oh recycle dont either