View Single Post
Old 2013-02-12, 19:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumb View Post
Cool sounding track guys, I love the bell sound, the choppy stringy chords and as usual the vox sound great, well recorded. And so many plays in just 7 days, well done! :-)) Cheers Craig
Thanks Craig! Writing these songs with Raymond has been the most fun I've had in music since I stopped playing live!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryszard View Post
Sorry I'm late to the party; I just got around to listening. As usual, you sound like the waviest of the New Wave--Spandau Ballet, Flock of Seagulls, Annie Lennox, and (drum roll) Pet Shop Boys. Kewl Beans, gennamen.
Appreciate it! Hope I don't sound too much like Annie Lennox though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamst3rf1sh View Post
Nice, reminds me a lot of Depeche Mode. Good work guys.
I'm so glad you think so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecopro View Post
Sounds great guys. You guys really know your Synthpop.
I like the name you chose as well. So I guess you guys are coming out with an album right? It's gonna be awesome.
We don't have any specific plans at this point but it certainly is going in that direction. We're working on a couple more songs right now that I'm really excited about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberJimm View Post
Another synth-pop gem. I really dig the name you came up with for your project. Very cool. You're well on your way, lads!

Cheers,

J
Thanks, Jimm! We tried LOADS of band names but almost everything we could think of was already taken. Then we hit on Pacific Deep since we each live on the opposite side of the same deep ocean, the Pacific. I'm really glad you like the music!

These compliments are sure coming from some great songwriters and producers! Thanks so much guys, and we hope to have a new song out soon!

Loading SoundCloud…