View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 16:19
jlgrimes jlgrimes is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,922
Originally Posted by ElinaM View Post
For people that don't use risers or just don't know what it's called - it's a sound that steadily rises in pitch.
I haven't found a lot of them on reason so I was wondering if there's a way to make it using some kind of an effect or automation
Malstrom does this the easiest.

It has a ramp modulator you can assign to pitch. You can even make it one shot.

Sawtooth 16 sounds nice with the ramp modulating the pitch.