View Single Post
Old 2013-02-18, 06:50

hello, if you check out the thread titled 'rewire' posted by guyb67 someone states how to install reason 6.xx as 32 bit on a win 7 64bit machine at which point you can rewire 32bit acid pro 7

""If you are on Windows:

Can I use both 64-bit and 32-bit versions of Reason 6/Essentials/Limited on my 64-bit Windows system?

Yes, you can!

In Windows, there is a single Reason installer containing both the 32-bit and the 64-bit version. When you run the installer, it detects if you're running a 64-bit OS, and automatically installs the 64-bit version of Reason. Otherwise, the 32-bit version is installed.

It might be desirable to run the 32-bit version even under a 64-bit OS (for example if you're using Reason with ReWire and a host that only supports 32-bit ReWire). Then, you can force the installer to install the 32-bit version in the following way:

Create a shortcut of the "Install Reason.exe" file.
Right-click the shortcut and select "Properties".
In the "Target" field, add " /32" (without quotes, keep the leading space) at the very end.
Click OK.
Double click the shortcut to run the Reason installer in 32-bit mode.
Forcing a 32-bit installation this way should give the name "Reason (32)" to the desktop icon and Start menu folder. ""

hope this helps...

i'm actually gonna try to open up reaper with that rearoute driver and then open up acid pro 7 and see if i can't record a live remix of my reason song into acid...thanks, j