View Single Post
Old 2013-03-09, 03:14

Cool The Count Down/ MusiK Messe

Musik Messe is in one month. Is Prop going to bring it? Introduce something that is going to blow our minds? Or will we be like "That's some Bull Sh*t"? Will we come back to the forum b*tching and complaining or will we be satified? That's the billion dollar question.

They gave us RE last year to shut us up about plugins. Our we happy about RE's? MMMM, i think it's about 50/50 there's a lot of mix feelings about it.

I hope 7 is more about answering the work flow of reason (MIXING PART). We have enough instruments although some could be updated like they did DR. Rex.

I think that if they address the big three wants (Grouping, Midi Out, Recycle Intergration (MO)) plus add something that just crazy sic like they have done in the past (Combinator,Thor, SSL, Kong, Pulveriser and even Re's to and extent just to name a few) i think that will make a lot of people happy.

I'm exicited because i know they have to bring it for 7 or whatever it's going to be called. I just hope on April 10 they drop the bomb on us and stand in a B-boy Stance holding their nuts. LIKE WHAT FOOLS! DON"T EVER DOUBT ME!

But if they dont announce anything! Does that mean we have to wait another year? Damn! that would be F UP