View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 19:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneykube View Post
I got many jobs for Mike LOL.... he would likely say tear down the place.... It was built in two parts, insane construction.... where are the studs ? No rhyme or reason to the construction.... 100 years old.... I have managed to keep it going for 18 years but it's been a lot of work... I get tips from Mike all the time (-:
And yes we are all sick of snow after 6 months of it.... I only had one year it didn't flood the basement.
Oh well hell, definitely call the show up free work getting done - hey, maybe you can get a finished studio room out of the deal. I'm sure they appreciate whacked out structures, without them there's no TV show.
100 years old... Oh man, I bet there's a lot of lath and plaster in that place, maybe asbestos too.

Quote:
Mike's looking for something different as he starts Season 2 of Holmes Makes it Right.
He wants situations he’s never dealt with in any of his previous shows—new and interesting projects that are unique and challenging.
The projects don't need to be big. They just need to have some special element that would captivate TV viewers, whether it’s the situation, the people involved, the story or the project itself.
What are we looking for?
  • Projects in the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding regions, including Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo and Niagara
  • Stories that redefine the meaning of "Make It Right"
  • A portion of the repair costs to be covered by the homeowner