View Single Post
Old 2013-04-06, 03:02
Nazlive's Avatar
Nazlive Nazlive is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 89
I would advice you to see a 'hearing care professional'. (Audicien)
Here in the Netherlands they make ear protection too. They measure your ear, and have different materials, and also different filters for all kinds of situation. I have some for the band i practiced with. Everything still sounds good, and quite easy to talk. With some other filters, this should be even beter.
'Exploring all the possibilities in Reason is like a Rubik's cube'