View Single Post
Old 2013-09-30, 02:53
joeyluck's Avatar
joeyluck joeyluck is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,517
Thanks everyone. Ribbon control or touch strip—I'd be down with either.

What I am looking for is something that is narrow that spans most of the keyboard and is just the touch strip.

Other alternatives to the R2M I have found are...

The eowave (which supposedly can act as a controller)

Kurzweil has something, but it looks like it is just made for their boards...

DIY may actually be the way to go for me to get what I am after...
That or I pay $400 for the R2M =\