Route audio from "Ableton Live" to "Record" via reWire
(Be sure that, before I post this question I searched everywhere on the internet and on this official forum too.)
(I don't talk about sending MIDI notes to reason and receiving audio from reason/record this is not a problem and also answered everywhere on the internet)
- Using "Ableton Live (8)" in master mode, "Reason Record" in slave mode.
- Sending audio from Ableton Live into "Reason Record" via rewire.
- Everythings should be in realtime (don't suggest to import/export etc. please)
When I tried the do this config; "Record" says me that all audio inputs using by master application and I should use "rewire mixer" but in Ableton Live there is just send MIDI to.. (not the audio) .
I'd like to know ;
- Is it "Reason Record Demo" limitation.?
- Is it a missing functionality of "Reason Record"?
- Is it a missing functionality of "Ableton Live"?
- Am I dumb ? :-)
Thanks for all answers!
Last edited by trevorsonic; 2010-01-20 at 17:37.