View Single Post
Old 2010-09-09, 14:02

Adam Fielding - new album "Lightfields" out now!

Hi guys,

Apologies for the second thread - I was hoping to be able to change the thread title of my old thread, but it looks like that's out of the question so I figured I'd go ahead and start a second thread.

Anyway... without further ado... as a long time Props user, it gives me a whole lot of pleasure to announce that my second album "Lightfields" is now available to download!

You can check out the album itself and stream it in its entirety using the following link:
http://adamfielding.bandcamp.com/album/lightfields

"Lightfields is the sophomore artist album of UK-based electronic musician Adam Fielding, written and recorded from 2008-2010 and released in September 2010.

Building on his debut album Distant Activity, Adam weaves a delicate balance of incredible production prowess, live instrumentation and emotional songwriting, resulting in a remarkably accessible listen while boasting a startling amount of depth. From the driven, mangled beats of The Initiation through to the off-kilter synth-rock of The Same Mistakes, listeners are treated to a consistently organic record with more than a few surprises along the way.

Lightfields strikes a creative balance between artistic development, memorable songwriting and accessibility, resulting in an album that revels in cutting-edge production and artistic expression."

You can also download it via iTunes, Amazon and it's also due for a Magnatune release on the 11th. Reason and Record featured heavily in the production of this record, so I'd like to once again thank the Props for producing the software necessary for this to have been possible.

From a personal point of view, I couldn't be happier with how the whole album turned out, and if you do decide to give it a listen then I'd love to know what you think of it.

Cheers