Good list, I will add a couple even if some have been demanded a lot already
- button on the audio track (in the rack) that says : Hide channel in mixing console or something like that. cause I use the direct outs a lot and connect them into a 6 or 14 channel mixer into an other audio device to create sub groups, now the mixer is overcrowded with "unused" channels
- A octave shifting on the combinator
- Rigth click on a clip with an option resize clip to window.
- A couple of locators.
- direct outs for kong.
- a dedicated lfo device
- dedicated band splitter (4 bands at least)
- spectrum analyser
- more rotaries on combinator
- full wave editor for the audio tracks
- recycle integration
- if no vst support, a full set of dedicated high quality effects units