Found this online, but I cant seem to locate this path on my installation, maybe you can
1. Go to Reason/Template Documents/Combi Backdrops
- in this directory will be a Readme file with directions, a Photoshop template and a JPEG template.
2. Edit one of the templates and save it somewhere else.
3. Create a Combinator with a custom patch in Reason. (I made a Five Meter Grand Piano modified with a sweet delay).
4. With the Combinator selected, choose "Select Backdrop" from the Edit menu.
5. Select your custom template.
6. Save the Combinator patch with a new name.
after a little more research, I am stuck with making music so I guess trolling the web is in session
Last edited by redalien; 2011-11-12 at 06:32.