Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2011-04-21, 06:24
disposition

reason with live octo rex problem with pitch

I have encountered a really strange problem when rewiring reason to ableton live. When I load up an octo rex and start playing notes, all of the sudden only one key will work (notes are no longer mapped to keyboard) and the one key will trigger the whole rex loop at a really high pitch... Does anyone know whats going on here and what can be done to fix this. It just happens right out of the blue for no reason at all..???
Old 2011-04-21, 10:39

it's a problem that only occures to unregistered users
no but seriously. Have you checked if your keyboard is set to transpose?
if so weird stuff can happen when playing the octo rex.
just a guess
Old 2011-04-22, 00:35
disposition

I dont know Ill have to check. I have an akai mpk 49 , should I set it to work with live or reason when rewiring reason into live with reason as the slave?

By the way I am registered but I created a new account under a different name since I accidentally set my full real name as my username on my other account.
Old 2011-10-16, 22:15

I'm having the same problem but i'm not using rewiring even. Dr.Octo Rex jumps up in pitch by an octive, seemingly very sudden! I have only encountered this problem with Record and Reason 6. This problem never happened in Reason 5. I'm using an M-Audio Oxygen 49. Help!
Old 2012-12-27, 16:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwango View Post
I'm having the same problem but i'm not using rewiring even. Dr.Octo Rex jumps up in pitch by an octive, seemingly very sudden! I have only encountered this problem with Record and Reason 6. This problem never happened in Reason 5. I'm using an M-Audio Oxygen 49. Help!
I think it is because of the Oxygen 49... I recently bought it and I'm having the same problem in Reason 5