Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Old 2011-07-18, 11:41

Question I Need A Female Vocalist

hi folks anybody know a female vocalist that would be able to put some lyrics to this track http://soundcloud.com/quantum-synpho...co-fever-w-i-p if any one does please let me know
Old 2011-07-18, 18:58

Take a number man we all want female singers lol!
Old 2011-07-18, 19:16

Man, you guys are missing the boat. That’s the best pickup line there is (the local pub, mall, whatever) and when you can actually follow through because you just happen to have a home studio, then you’re in Fatt City! Half of the time, they are pretty good singers; and for the other half of the time we’ve now got Neptune.
Old 2011-07-18, 20:25

As long as they blow we can cure it with Neptune!
Old 2011-07-18, 21:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarktw View Post
Man, you guys are missing the boat. That’s the best pickup line there is (the local pub, mall, whatever) and when you can actually follow through because you just happen to have a home studio, then you’re in Fatt City! Half of the time, they are pretty good singers; and for the other half of the time we’ve now got Neptune.
that made me seriously laugh. and honestly, he has a point.
Old 2011-07-18, 21:39

Really? I'm sick of chicks singing at me. Why can't they learn the spoons or something? lol
Honestly tho there's a some talented girls out there but half the battle is having a suitable recording space that doesn't have a double bed in it.
Not much point saying 'hey, send me your vocals!' cos who sits at home in their soundproof booth making acapellas?
If you want to get serious about working with a vocalist you need to come up with space to scream your lungs out in that isn't your shagpad.
I live in Lancashire, England.
Old 2011-07-21, 13:17

Session singers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushedbutton View Post
who sits at home in their soundproof booth making acapellas?
Professional session singers do, which is one of the reasons they're so good. I'd heartily recommend finding and commissioning one if you're serious about adding vocals to your music.
Old 2011-07-18, 21:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNXT View Post
that made me seriously laugh. and honestly, he has a point.
I am honestly humbled and honored to bring a smile to such a talented artist and lovely lady (politically correct term for babelicious chick). I thoroughly enjoyed your MMM video and will do so again. BTW, I grew up close to Atlanta and am a Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket alumnus. Ah, weekend nights spent on the top of Stone Mountain - such memories. (I think I feel a song coming on...)
Old 2011-07-19, 01:33

Red face

well back to the topic then its not a pick up line im married well soon to be any way (not saying what number she is lol ) if anyone wants to send some lyrics that would fit the track please feel free to send them to me (QSO.productions@gmail.com)
Old 2011-07-19, 02:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarktw View Post
I am honestly humbled and honored to bring a smile to such a talented artist and lovely lady (politically correct term for babelicious chick). I thoroughly enjoyed your MMM video and will do so again. BTW, I grew up close to Atlanta and am a Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket alumnus. Ah, weekend nights spent on the top of Stone Mountain - such memories. (I think I feel a song coming on...)
oh nice!!! Atlanta's amazing. Wanna know a secret? the guy in the DRNK TXTNG song is a DJ on WREK. He's been on there for about 8 years. Can't tell you the show though.. might give too much away. but it's one of the most popular ones on that station.

Anywho. yeah. that was funny.

And whatever that guy was saying about ISO booths... dude. I don't use ISO booths. at all. you saw my MMM vid? that's my bedroom. So be careful about jumping to assumptions that you can't do accapellas/cowriting without a proper studio. I do it all the time. Now, I will give you the benefit of the doubt- most girls don't know as much about recording as me. BUT they might have a friend that does? just some thoughts... at the end of the day, "If there is a will, there is a way."