Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2011-09-30, 21:23

New ReFill, Pay What You Want!

Recoustics is an assortment of acoustic sampled instruments from around the world, straight from the archives of Berklee's Dr. Richard Boulanger and the Open Path Music Custom Library. All sorts of traditional and exotic strings, wind and percussion to pluck, toot and plunk inside! Check it out here.

The response to our efforts to support One Laptop Per Child with our last ReFill was great, so we have decided to follow in the Props' footsteps and do a little PWYW sale of our own. All New Atlantis Audio ReFills, including this new one, are available for "PWYW" for a limited time, with proceeds going to OLPC.

Pick up some great sounds and support an awesome cause at the same time. Enjoy!
Old 2011-09-30, 21:34
Banned

Wow cool, already bought some refills! =)
Old 2011-09-30, 21:41

Wow with that offer I'm tempted to pick up all your refills.
Old 2011-09-30, 21:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawya View Post
Wow with that offer I'm tempted to pick up all your refills.
Just be fair is all I ask. I already had to lock out one clown.
Old 2011-09-30, 22:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAtlantisAudio View Post
im confused by this statement. you locked somebody out for paying exactly what you asked meaning whatever they want to pay? doesnt this defeat the whole purpose of pay what you want? buisness and ethics never go together. so if somebody wanted to pay 1 dollar for each refill, isnt that there choice? unless you want to give a minimum number how much somebody can pay to get each refill. i have exactly 3 dollars in my bank account and live off disability. yeah, i did pay 1 dollar for reason upgrade, ive also paid for record and evry update since v3.0 and for a dead record. what exactly does it mean when you said you locked out a user for paying the minimum. i dont want to sound rude. but i own zero newatlantis refills, so if i wanted to nab the collection please state whats the minimum somebody could pay for each refill?
Old 2011-09-30, 22:46

Quote:
What did he do wrong?
Old 2011-10-01, 00:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedberg View Post
What did he do wrong?
Well, nothing really. Someone just sort of went overboard with the offer and it rubbed me the wrong way. I took it personally when I shouldn't have. I've thought about it and it's all good, I even sent him a hug via email.

Again, just be fair is all I ask.
Old 2011-09-30, 22:51

Is anyone else having a problem with the pay wht you want download?
Old 2011-09-30, 22:16

Do you know how long you're going to have this available? I'm not going to go through everything and try to pick it all up for a dollar or somethin' like someone apparently tried to do, but I also won't have a lot of time this weekend to see which one(s) would be best for me...plus I spent most of the money I had available at the moment on Reason 6... >_>

If it goes long enough though, I would like to pick somethin' up and support OLPC.
Old 2013-02-05, 12:30

Quote:
Recoustics is an assortment of acoustic sampled instruments from around the world, straight from the archives of Berklee's Dr. Richard Boulanger and the Open Path Music Custom Library. All sorts of traditional and exotic strings, wind and percussion to pluck, toot and plunk inside! Check it out here.

The response to our efforts to support One Laptop Per Child with our last ReFill was great, so we have decided to follow in the Props' footsteps and do a little PWYW sale of our own. All New Atlantis Audio ReFills, including this new one, are available for "PWYW" for a limited time, with proceeds going to OLPC.

Pick up some great sounds and support an awesome cause at the same time. Enjoy!
None of these links work. Was the "limited time" like a day?